CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

BANGKOK Here I come~

I am sitting at Station 1 Cafe at Puchong
came here purposely to email a project work to Parames
and now all I am doing is waiting for 6am
while BB is playing Lexitron on my iPhone...
10 of us will be leaving for Bangkok on the 8.25am flight
arriving at Bangkok approximately 9 plus Thai time
4D3N holiday at Bangkok is what we have been waiting for
and we have all waited for a total of NINE (09) months
we are all thrilled that FINALLY, the day has arrived
but mind you, the riot that is happening in Bangkok right now
regarding Thai's PM Samak (what a name) =D
we are worried for our safety too
but it is very sad if we had to cancel the long awaited trip just like that
so, we have all agreed that there is nothing that would stand against us and Bangkok!!
=D
BB and I are bringing 2 luggages, 1 big and 1 kecik
the kecik one to put our few pieces of clothes and toiletries
and the big one to put ALL the things that we're gonna shop for in Bangkok!!
yayayayyayayayay!!!!!!
cant wait to arrive in Bangkok!
but hor.... right after the trip got mid term exams already...
sobs sobs sobs sobs sobs....
WHY WHY WHY????
and I have not touched the notes YET! &$%(#&%
seriously, I dont think I have got all that Mr Ruly, Mr Valen and Ms Maha has taught so far
I think Im kinda slacking in class.... OMG!
what am I going to do...
0,0
whatever it is, I am so going to enjoy myself and shop till my shoulders drop!!!
mauahahhahaha!!!!
.
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
here I come Bangkok!!

0 loving notes: